Email is the best way to contact us. Please choose the email option below that best matches your query.
- For all queries related to domain registration, modification, login details, password related matters or changes to your DNS please email: email@example.com
- Accounting queries should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions related to the technical network: email@example.com
- Reports of abuse on .ie domains should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General queries should be sent to: email@example.com
- For marketing queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Registered Office is:
2 Harbour Square,
Our telephone number is +353 1 236 5400 and normal office hours are 09:00-17:30 GMT, Monday to Friday.
June Bank Holiday opening hours:
- Monday 5 June: 9.00am – 1.00pm
Normal hours resume Tuesday 6 June 2023.
If you have a complaint about a policy, decision, or action taken by .IE or one of its affiliates, in the first instance, you should make contact with .IE’s Registration Services Supervisor. You may do this by email to email@example.com or alternatively by post to the above address.
If the response you receive in not satisfactory, you may escalate the matter to the CEO of .IE by registered post to: Chief Executive Officer at the above address.
If you need to escalate the matter to the Board of Directors you may write to the Company Secretary in confidence and send it to the company’s registered office above, marked “private and confidential – addressee only”.
In the final instance you may wish to contact the Minister with responsibility for the .ie namespace by contacting his agents at The Commission for Communications Regulation, ComReg. ComReg’s Consumer Line is LoCall 1890 22 9668 or you can visit their website at www.askcomreg.ie.